Re: Adaptec 1430SA

So on the whole we have glowing reviews all round.. Yippe!

I can get it and switch out my 2 port for a 4 port; add 2 more drives.. and wait patiently for raid5~6 conversion to get reliable so I can sleep easy about >1TB drives in my array!

Cheers guys.

N: Jon Hardcastle
E: Jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
'Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will bring worries of its own.'