Re: NEWBIE Q: expanding hardware RAID

Thanks for pointing that out as that could cause some major issues for
people. I have expanded a number of hardware RAID and ext3 volumes,
but I never write out instructions. What seems like common knowledge
to me is not for others. Sorry for the confusion over leaving out the
partition number.

Ryan