[git pull] updates for mdadm-3.0 and imsm support

Hi Neil,

This update brings:
1/ Bug fixes for imsm metadata, including a serial number handling
problem that was preventing assembly
2/ Support for checkpointing resync and rebuild
3/ The '--switch-root' option to mdmon to aid starting and stopping
mdmon in the initramfs environment
4/ Random fixes and cleanups

Testing continues, but this is the version I am running on my ich6r
based MythTV box (raid1).

Question:
Should "mdadm -Is" be updated to support assembling the external
metadata arrays defined in mdadm.conf?  Currently I have modified an
initramfs to perform:

mdadm -As
mdadm -I /dev/imsm

...which works but I would like the name of the container to be
implicit.  The alternative:

 for i in /dev/sd[abcde]
 do mdadm -I $i
 done

...results in the array(s) being started too early.

In any event, please have a look.

Thanks,
Dan

The following changes since commit c04d54461f199dd31e2b83e07b3df5b71930898e:
  NeilBrown (1):
        Updates version numbers for 3.0-devel1 release.

are available in the git repository at:

  git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/djbw/mdadm.git devel

Dan Williams (26):
      imsm: more serial handling fixups
      imsm: confirm raid10 layout, fix up handling raid10 failures
      sysfs: dprintf when we fail to write a sysfs file
      imsm: trust sector reservation from metadata
      monitor: protect against CONFIG_LBD=n
      --wait-clean: shorten timeout
      Extend --wait-clean to checkpoint resync
      imsm: enable checkpointing of migration (resync/rebuild)
      imsm: fix mpb_size calculation in write_super_imsm
      imsm: manage a list of missing disks
      imsm: determine failed indexes from the most up-to-date disk
      trivial warn_unused_result squashing
      non-trivial warn_unused_result fixes, write_init_super_ddf
      non-trivial warn_unused_result fixes, activate_spare
      non-trivial warn_unused_result fix, prepare_update
      sysfs_open leaks devnum2devname() result
      mdmon: periodically retry to create the socket
      fname_as_uuid: print uuids msb first
      imsm: show uuid in ->examine_super()
      Allow a uuid of all f's to always match
      Treat all devices at the container level as spares
      mdmon: terminate clean
      mdmon: wait after trying to kill
      mdmon: --switch-root
      quiet WaitClean()