Re: A failed-disk-how-to anywhere?

I'm sorry - I replied to Brad's email a few hours ago, but I was a bit too fast, and didn't notice I was replying to his personal account.

Here's my reply - as you can see, all is fine now!  Thank you both!

(doing a '#cat /proc/mdstat', show that everything went well)

Martin

<reply>

Hello Brad

You got very close ... :-)

Thank you! I swapped the IDE-cables, and the thing booted nicely! So from within webmin (I know ... but it's easy to use) I created three new linux raid partitions on the new drive, and - also from webmin - added those to the array. Running a #top - I can see some re-syncing is going on - so I guess everything is fine!

Big thanks!

Martin

</reply>