Re: Problems with multiple Promise SATA150 TX4 cards

Hi all

Have you seen other similar reports coming in recently?
I've got a similar problem and have been exchanging emails off-list with
Mark.

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=113769509617034&w=2

I've cc'ed linux-ide - suggest you re-post your report their too - maybe

Uninformed speculation and grasping at straws leads me to consider that
the problem may be related to having 2 libata sata_xxx drivers loaded at
once.

David
PS Of course it may just be a slew of people with PSU problems...

--

-