Re: Can't boot from Adaptec 2010s

Sorry, I don't have installed redhat. It is a debian woody 3.0
with kernel 2.4.24 (self-compiled). It is not a problem of the kernel.
I think it is a problem of the bootloader (lilo version 22.2)
or something...
The bootflag is set to the /boot partition and the MBR is written
by lilo (/sbin/lilo -v)
At the time we boot via bootdisk. this works fine for the moment.
(The kernel on the bootdisk is the same; it works great!)
Thanks valli

-