HP Netserver LD Pro

Howdy, I did my best to search the archives for this, but I didn't turn
up anything.  Anyway, I have an old Netserver LD Pro that I'd like to
get Linux on.  It has a PCI raid daugther card which it seems to be
referring to as a HPDA PCI Raid card.  I think I've also seen these
called NetRaid cards?  Anyway, it's running 1.29H for the BIOS on this
HPDA card and 2.39 for the firmware.  The SCSI adapter is an Adaptec
AIC-7880 with BIOS ver 1.24.

For the life of me, I can't get a RedHat 7.1 or 7.2 install to see the
array.  I've downloaded tons of HP utilities and was even able to build
the logical drive with one of them, but that didn't help me at all in
the install.  I found a RedHat 7.1 driver on HP's site and it seems to
be for Megaraid devices.  I'm not sure if that's the correct driver, but
I couldn't get it to load.

Any clues offered me (hell, even thrown at me) would be greatly
appreciated.  At this point, I've even disabled the Raid pci card and
tried to do software raid, but for some reason the linux install can't
see the scsi drives (even though the adaptec bios finds them fine).

Thanks,

Shane

-