Re: How manage volume remotely on pulseaudio

One alternative solution is configuring a proxy on computer B to route all specific domain requests through A, using WebRTC on each computer, capture the video and audio on computer A, test the volume using Web Audio API AnalyzerNode, adjust the volume accordingly, add the track to the MediaStream that is played on computer B.