PulseAudio run in embedded device

Hi everyone

I'm using imx6DL device with the kernel yocto 4.1.15.
I want to use Qt Sound (based on pulseaudio) to play some audio files. But it doesn't work.
Also I want the PA daemon can start before the user login.

So I browsed the Archwiki about PA and changed some configurations. But it still doesn't work.

Now the phenomenon is that it can run by "pulseaudio -D --system" but no one can find the daemon.

Here are the configuration files and the log of debug.

I hope you can give me a hand, thank you.

/*Hi TanuK, I really need your help to solve the problem. I also find your Patreon but I'm from China so that I can't join to you*/
/*Or if you have other way can be used in China, I'm happy to sponsor you*/

Best Regards
Mihan