update to FAQ about Linux to Windows

Ok, on the Linux side, I removed the server setting in client.conf and
added this in default.pa:

load-module module-tunnel-sink server=remotename

and it worked!   Sound is send to Windows *and* local Line-In works.
Awesome!

Note for others: I did not start or re-start Pulseaudio anywhere. It is
still running on the remote Windows box.  Looks like a non-daemon
Pulseaudio got started on the Linux side (not sure how).

Question -- is there a way to duplicate the sound originating from the
Linux box so it goes to both:

- remote Windows box, and
- out the local (Linux) speaker/headphone jack
- and still has local (Linux) Line-In/Mic available

??

thanks.

-- Doug McCasland