Conception of PulseAudio in public through Debian

Hello.

IMHO this is because PulseAudio is somewhat buggy to go into polished
distributions. I hardly could use it on Arch Linux, and I am accustomed
to general Arch Linux's instability. (Arch Linux is bleeding-edge by
definition.) Distributions jumped to PulseAudio too soon. Also, the
developers of PulseAudio could split the source code into stable and
trunk branches.