How to capture one of multiple radios that these radios play at the same time?

Thanks a lot for you helps.
I can capture a single audio now when three radios play at the same time.

Is there any bug found after you ran a little test application to
check the function pa_stream_set_monitor_stream when recording?
If no, I think that I used this function in the wrong way.

When will the new version "PulseAudio" be released?
I think that new version "PulseAudio" will be more powerful if you fix
some bugs.

Thank you very much for your helps.

                                                             Yu-Chin