How to capture one of multiple radios that these radios play at the same time?

'Twas brillig, and Tsai Yu-Chin at 20/11/10 04:00 did gyre and gimble:
>>>     pa_stream_set_monitor_stream(stream,atoi((*td).sink_input_index));
>
> Excuse me.
> Is there any bug in "pa_stream_set_monitor_stream" function?
> It seems that there is some problems in this function.
> Can it create "Monitor of sink input"?

That's the theory and it seems to work fine in pavucontrol... but I'd
have to run a little test application to see if it's misbehaving in
other ways.

> And I confuse that why Record function of PulseAudio Volume Control
> uses this function.
> Is the goal of it capture "All streams in sink"?
> Or "only one stream in sink input"?

Both. On the "Playback" tab, the VU Meters only show the current stream.
On the "Output Devices" tab, the VU Meters show *everything* outputting
on that sink, so the different use cases cover the two different modes
of operation.

Col

--

Colin Guthrie