How to capture one of multiple radios that these radios play at the same time?

I have an idea but I am not sure that my idea is feasible.
I want to create many monitors and many sinks.
Assign one sink input per sink which is assigned to a monitor.
In other word, there is one sink input in one sink and there is one
sink in one monitor.
Maybe we can record separate audio using this approach.

But I don't know how to create sink and monitor in C code.
And how to create virtual device in C code.

Can you give me suggestions?
And can you teach me how to create sink, monitor and Virtual device in C code.
I can't find any relative information above on the web.

Please forgive me for my ignorance.
Thank you very much.

                                             Yu-Chin