Re: Video lag 10 seconds

Our investigation showed that the problem is server stream dependent.

If the server sends a stream at a speed of 15 fps - all OK.

If the server sends a stream at a speed of 25 fps - we have increasing delay.

I think this is android video driver problem, which not working correctly when incoming stream FPS changed.