Re: Ris: individual codec parameters for every call

Stefan,

I think you should add some API to your codec factory. This API will give you access to codec settings. While the factory creates codecs, it can store pointer to it and access codecs settings.

---
Алексей Ермошин

Hi Alexey,

This already works. As mentioned before I already have a working passthrough-codec. The only remaining problem is to set parameters for it on a by-call basis. Currently all parameters are hard-coded which is not to ideal for experimentation.

All the best,

Stefan