IPv6 support for ICE negotiations on Android? (pjnath)

Hi!

I'm currently using pjsip 2.7.2 to do ICE negotiations. And I'm wondering if pjsip support IPv6 on android.

Indeed, I currently use several devices for testing (linux, iOS, Android) with both ipv4 and ipv6 addresses.

For both Linux and iOS I got no problem with `pj_ice_strans_enum_cands`. In fact, I retrieve bot ipv6 and ipv4 addresses. But on Android I'm only getting ipv4 addresses (with PJ_HAS_IPV6 is defined to TRUE).

So I found this page: https://trac.pjsip.org/repos/wiki/IPv6#IPv6Supportinpjsip

Sounds great, works on windows, linux, macos, iOS, even symbian but nothing about Android. And I don't see tickets on your bugtracker about it.

So I'm wondering if pjnath supports ipv6 on Android? If yes, what I am missing and if not, is it planned?

Have a nice day!

--
Sébastien