Passing Apple ipv6 tests

Hi all,

I am having troubles publishing the app to AppStore since I can't pass the Apple`s tests for IPv6 because pjsip is not able to make a sip call.
App is working on real IPv6 networks, however Apple uses its own "virtual" IPv6 made on Mac machines when conducting tests.
When I do it on my mac it does not work either. I can't even register to sip server. Just like I am not connected to internet at all. I found out that I need to use some Apple specific DNS (2001:2:0:aab1::1 ) and with it, pjsip is able to register to sip server.
There are a lot of other problems down the road.
For example if I have both A and AAAA records and I specified to use ipv6 only address pjsip sometimes uses the ipv4 address and everything falls apart.
I cannot talk to TURN server at all. There are numerous problems there also...

Does anybody have any info on how to pass these tests?
I mean, the app is running ok in real environment, just not in this virtual one.

Should we appeal? Tell them, listen, you must use real ipv6 in order to work?
Any insight is valuable.

Thnx,
Marko