Detecting SRTP of Remote

I have a setup where I have two clients and an asterisk server in the middle. Client A has an unencrypted (RTP) stream with the Asterisk server and Client B has an encrypted (SRTP) stream with Asterisk. I am able to call one endpoint from the other without an issue. I’ve confirmed (using wireshark) that stream A is unencrypted and stream B is encrypted so no issues there and the two are able to happily talk to each other since the communication is handled by the Asterisk server in the middle handling things.

My question is whether it is possible to determine if the remote is encrypted or not? So that I can tell client B that the other side is unencrypted.

I’ve tried to find things in the callInfo from pjsua_call_get_info() but can’t seem to find anything.

Welcome any thoughts.