Unable to stablish call through SIPS with SRTP Enforced.

I compiled PJSUA2 with OpenSSL enabled and I've been trying to establish a call between two secured peers through SIPS using the following configuration command for each peer:

./pjsua-x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu
--registrar "sips:<SERVER_IP>"
--id "sips:<PEER_ID>@<SERVER_IP>"
--username "<PEER_ID>"
--realm "*"
--password <PASS>
--use-tls
--use-srtp=2
--srtp-secure=2

But everytime I make a call, either to a remote peer or to the same computer (connecting another id through a different port), the invitation arrives and I'm able to accept the call, but then it ends instantly after accepting by triggering the following error:

SRTP crypto-suite name not match the offerer tag (PJMEDIA_SRTP_ECRYPTONOTMATCH)

And then raising a 488 (NOT ACCPETPABLE HERE), only on the receiver. The dialer doesn't raise any errors, but closes the call with reason 200.

What might be causing this behavior?