Debug PJSIP with android studio

Hello All,

We have a android sample application(on android studio 2.2.3) based on pjsip(2.5) library.  PJsip library is built separately as per the wiki instructions and just the SWIG generated files and library .so are included to android studio.

In this kind of setup, how do I debug any crash that occurs on the ndk library? The Wiki link for debugging is for Eclipse support. Also it would be really helpful, if someone could help on how to catch these NDK crashes for logging atleast(like catching a unhandled exception).

Btw, the crash I’m facing is while there’s a active GSM call  along with a VOIP(PJsip) call, if the VOIP call is terminated remotely it crashes in native library.

thanks,

raj

+91807153382