Re: PBX selection

Thanks for your stuff David, yes, as my previous email said, a lot of peoples recommended the FS to us.
But seems the stack sofia is no longer maintained by NOKIA, this is what we worried.

How do you think the commercial PBX ? We have tried Vodia PBX, PortSIP PBX and 3CX, currently we are prefer the PortSIP since they are offer us the free rebrand app,
but the Vodia also a good choice....

BR