Re: Issue with reinvite on Android

And as always seems to be the case I figured this out shortly after sending this email.

Evidently setAudioCount and setVideoCount are required when sending a re-invite that affects media. Logically this makes sense, although I found it a bit strange that I don't need to manually set audio/video counts when initially making the call, and I don't believe I have had to set these when using pjsua - but when using pjsua2/swig it appears to be required.

Explicitly calling setAudioCount(1) fixed both the issues of unhold, as well as the reinit media issue.

Best,
Colin