Issue with reinvite on Android

Hey all,

Using PJSIP 2.6 here on Android. When placing a call on hold, everything seems to be fine - the SDP looks like (removed extra lines for brevity):

a=X-nat:0
b=TIAS:64000
b=RS:0
b=RR:0
a=rtpmap:0 PCMU/8000
a=rtpmap:113 G7221/16000
a=fmtp:113 bitrate=24000
a=rtpmap:114 G7221/16000
a=fmtp:114 bitrate=32000
a=rtpmap:96 telephone-event/8000
a=fmtp:96 0-16
a=sendonly

The issue, however, arises when I attempt to take the call off of hold with callOpParam.getOpt().setFlag(pjsua_call_flag.PJSUA_CALL_UNHOLD.swigValue());

The SDP that PJSIP generates does not contain any media lines, causing the SIP server to respond with a 488. I tried to add the PJSUA_CALL_REINIT_MEDIA flag as well, to see what happens, and that generates an unsupported address family error (I'm not entirely sure if this is a separate issue or not)

This is with ICE enabled talking to an IPv4 endpoint.

Any thoughts on this?

Best,
Colin