Re: Multiple conference calls on MIPS-125 MHz Embedded Linux

 Hi Khiran,

I had an issue with (MP3) writer a while ago on a high latency drive (Samba over VPN). As writer sits directly in the sound path, any 'long' processing starts disturbing the sound in the conference bridge. My solution was to put the writing into separate thread and that fixed the issue. No idea if you're facing the same problem, but you could check the old posts where I sent a proposed MP3 writer fix (same idea could easilly be applied to WAV writer).

 Greets, Toni