PJSIP does not use TURN as its last resort!

Hi friends,
I have used PJSIP for my project for months. I succeed to send RTP packets
between different NAT, both in RELAY and P2P mode. It works fine! Thanks to
the great job by the PJSIP team!

But I found a strange issue: PJSIP does not use TURN as its last resort!

[Test 1]
- TURN is DISABLED in pjsua_media_config:

Result: SIP call works between SIP clients in different NATs. As a result, P2P
connection can be established between these TWO NATs.

[Test 2]
- Set up turnserver on host-hp01;
- ENABLE TURN in pjsua_media_config;
- SAME network and hardware as [Test 1];

Result: SIP call works between different NATs. But tcpdump on host-hp01 shows
that it is relaying packets between SIP clients! Why does PJSIP not use P2P mode?