IPv6 Media

Hey all,

I'm trying to resolve some issues with PJSIP on iOS in a NAT64 network. I believe I have mostly everything worked out except the media transport creation. As far as I can tell, the media options for IPv6 are either "on" or "off" with no dual stack option. Is there any way with pjmedia to attempt creation of both IPv4 and IPv6 transports, or defer creation of media transports until a response SDP is received to determine which to use?

Perhaps the simpler question is: how can a dual-stack client know if ipv6_media_use should be true or false until it receives a response from the remote party that it's calling, indicating if that party supports IPv6 media or not?

Best,
Colin