PJSUA for SIP to ISDN gateway

Greeting PJSIP developers,

We are  using PJSUA for specific application.
we have 16  channel DSP that handle RTP/PCM transcoding .we want to use PJSUA as SIP to ISDN gateway app without any media capbilities(for 128 channels). at one side,there will be PJSUA app and other side will be tradiotnal  PBX system(PCM). we have studied  PJSUA-APP but its so tightly bundled with PJ-MEDIA. for example, pjsua_make_call()  and on_incoming_call() handle media also.
we can get all SIP to ISDN signalling done creating  command interface between PJSUA-app and our application.But not sure how transfer recieved RTP packets to/from underlying DSPs directly without PJSIP transcoding it.

your help will be greatly appreciated !!

Regards,

Kiran Bhosale