Pjsip info

Hello,

I'm an Android developer and I'm trying to implement a communication
solution using pjsip. But I'm having a problem. When I try to build the
pjsua2.so file under the architecture v7a with the new Android's NDK (I
use the last version of Android Studio). I follow the steps:

-I download the last released pjsip version

-I unzip it

-I use Linux, so I export the ndk root: export
ANDROID_NDK_ROOT=/home/user/Android/Sdk/ndk-bundle

-I try to build: TARGET_ABI=armeabi-v7a ./configure-android
--use-ndk-cflags

-I get an error: compiler not found, please check environment settings
(TARGET_ABI, etc)

I think the problem here can be that the build process is still in the
old way to use the NDK in Android, what do you think?

Can you help me?

Thanks

Ayoze Pérez Rodríguez