Re: Help to resolve issue in building PJSIP Android library

It will be faster to install a VM with linux and build....

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 1:18 PM, Monica Memane <monica.memane@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello PJSIP team,

We are trying to build the PJSIP Android library on Windows7 using Cygwin for one of our Android Application.
We are facing the following issues during compilation:
1. Compilation termination issues for step-
    $ make dep
2. "Undefined reference to pj_ files" for -
    $ make dep && make clean && make

Please find the attached log files.

We also tried to build the PJSIP Android library on Mac OS El Capitan
1. Successfully built PJSIP Android library for TARGET_ABI-armeabi .
 However we faced "Unsatisfied Link" issue when tried to run the sample application pjsua on Android device.
We assume that the possible cause might be conflict of device architecture.
2. We tried to use TARGET_ABI-armeabi-v7a but the PJSIP library didn't build successfully for this architecture.
Hence the pjsua application also could not be compiled.

It would be really helpful if we could get some guidance/help to move forward in development.Please let me know.

Thanks & Regards,

Monica M