Re: Windows 10 IOT - Windows Universal - USB Audio

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to give an update on the issue reported yesterday.

For incoming calls, my first issue was that I was using extension 700 - which is set up as the "Park extension" and therefore, I was not even hitting the pi. I am still not getting incoming calls, but I am in the process of debugging - based on the fact that it is working properly on my PC, my guess is that it is the same issue as the outgoing - VoipCallCoordinator not being supported yet in iot, I will probably bypass that on the incoming call as well and that will solve that issue..

The only remaining issue is with the recording device for the audio - As mentioned in the previous post, it works on the PC with the same adapter, if anyone can help me figure out why the same device would capture and playback in windows 10 desktop, but would only playback and not capture on the pi, I would greatly appreciate it (as mentioned, it finds both devices, opens them both - but It doesn't capture sound).

Thanks and take care,

Yanky