Consulting Needed

Don't use sipp. Since every scenario in SIPP is actually programmed by you,
there's a chance you are not implementing the requests/replies properly.
E.g.: incorrect or absent tags, incorrect Vias, Routes or Record-Routes,
incorrect CSeq, etc.

Use a B2BUA as you UAS. Use Asterisk or FreeSwitch to make sure the
signaling is properly implemented.

Sniff the traffic with Wireshark or ngrep if using a B2BUA is not a option.
I'm sure there's something wrong with the protocol.