Consulting Needed

Looks like your problem isn't pjsip related but SIP related. If your 30
seconds are actually exactly 32 seconds, then I'm correct.

Try to make your scenario work with CSIPSimple (based on pjsip) on Android.

Setup on it your SIP credentials, place the call and see if it works. If it
does, then you have a problem with your code, if it doesn't, then you have
a problem with your SIP server.