Python Bindings

I think a lot of the segfaults (as well as the other peculiar behavior I
was having with pjsua2 regarding built in functions) had to do with the
Call object leaving scope and being garbage collected.

I now have a test app that is running on python3-pjsua2, but after 300
calls or so it also throws the "PJ_ETOOBIG" error just as the old bindings
did.

01:13:49.640  pjsua_media.c !..Unable to create media transport: Size is
too big (PJ_ETOOBIG) [status=70017]
01:13:49.640  pjsua_media.c  ..Error creating media transport: Size is too
big (PJ_ETOOBIG)
01:13:49.640   pjsua_call.c  .Error initializing media channel: Size is too
big (PJ_ETOOBIG) [status=70017]
01:13:49.640       call.cpp  pjsua_call_make_call(acc.getId(), &pj_dst_uri,
param.p_opt, this, param.p_msg_data, &id) error: Size is too big
(PJ_ETOOBIG) (status=70017) [../src/pjsua2/call.cpp:485]

My test app is using asyncio on Python 3.5, so it may be slightly harder to
follow than is necessary, but here are the steps to reproduce:

1. I built Python 3.5 bindings from latest trunk of pjsip (diff for pjsip:
https://gist.github.com/mgwilliams/85085cd9e0654e43358e)
2. I ran "sipp -sn uas -p 5060" in one shell
3. In another shell I ran my test app (
https://gist.github.com/mgwilliams/6f1af047b76b93edfb1b)