Python Bindings

Hi, Matthew.
  I'm using Python Bindings too.
  I'm having the same segmentation fault problems as you. This looks
random and i don't know how to solve it.
  Did you succeeded in any way to use it fully functional?
  I'm trying to create a CAP (Call Analysis Progress) script to know
when a human, a vox mail box get the call or if is a disconnected number
using SIT (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_information_tones). Do
you have any glues?

Thanks.