pjsip and xamarin

Hello!

29.09.2015, 14:20, "Miljenko Cvjetko" <mcvjetko at holisticware.net>:
> Hi
>
> On 20150929 11:57 , Telesonic Telesonic wrote:
>> ?Hello Miljenko!
>>
>> ?For example for IOS
>>
>> ?I fact Im going not to wrap all pjsip methods into c# but to use c/c++ methods like lib calls.
>
> I'm afraid You'll have to wrap. Check pjsip sample for java in pjsip source. I tweaked it for c# + some manual changes.
> Otherwise c# cannot call native code (interop with it).

Yes I use sharpie tool from Xamarin.

>> ?I have working code on c/c++ for pjsip
>
> OK. pjsip works there is plenty OSS samples.
>> ?Now Im going to
>> ?1. link pjsip libs for Xamarin.IOS project
>
> OK. Those are c/c++ (static libs *.a)

yes.

>> ?2. link my own code builded like lib into Xamarin.IOS project
>
> What is "my own code"? Objective-c? Or c#? Or c/c++?

c code - methods to work with pjsip. for example three basic - startPjsip, makeCall, endCall

>> ?3. use calls from my lib to use pjsip.
>> ?Am I right in this?
>
> partially. Close, but still not there. And those last steps are (for me the biggest ones - due to lack of time).
>
> There are still some unknowns in this equation. You need to specify more.

In fact now I'm stuck on step 1 - how to bind pjsip libraries? Maybe somewhere is a manual or something? Maybe you can advice me how to do it correct?

As I undrestand I need to -
1. compile pjsip libs for all architects.
2. make "fat" lib by lipo
3. bind it to Xamarin.IOS - so here is a problem. I'm trying to make it like it describes in Xamarin
manual http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/ios/advanced_topics/native_interop/
4. call my c methods like it describes in xamarin doc?