pjsip and xamarin

Hello Miljenko!

For example for IOS

I fact Im going not to wrap all pjsip methods into c# but to use c/c++ methods like lib calls.
I have working code on c/c++ for pjsip
Now Im going to
1. link pjsip libs for Xamarin.IOS project
2. link my own code builded like lib into Xamarin.IOS project
3. use calls from my lib to use pjsip.
Am  I right in this?