Registration Process Pjsip (3 requests) vs Liblinphone (2 requests)

Hello everyone :)

I'm using the pjsip library for a short time I've noticed something that I
can't make sense of.

Registration on Pjsip (3 Requests)
1- Request:    First Attempt of Registration.
    Response: 401 Unauthorized
2- Request:    Second Attempt of Registration Adding the Authorization
header.
    Response: 200 OK
3- Request:    Third Attempt of Registration expiring the old contact with
local IP and add a new contact with the public IP according to the flag
(PJSUA_CONTACT_REWRITE_METHOD).
    Response: 200 OK

Registration on Liblinphone (2 Requests)
1- Request:    First Attempt of Registration.
    Response: 401 Unauthorized
2- Combines step 2 and 3 on the same request and that save a request.

Can I know why pjsip is doing it this way? and how can I change this
behavior to be like Liblinphone's one?

Regards,
Ahmed Hegazy