PJSUA: Issue playing audio back to a new call

Hi Group,

Apologies if I'm posting this on a wrong forum as I'm new to this
I'm trying to achieve following with PJSUA application.

(1)Register with remote SIP server.
(2)Receive incoming calls from that server and auto answer.
(3)Play an audio file
(4)Terminate

I could achieve it with following config file

--log-file=/var/log/pjsua.log
--log-level=4
--app-log-level=4
--log-append
--id=sip:myaccount at XX.XX.XX.XX
--registrar=sip:XX.XX.XX.XX
--use-srtp=0
--srtp-secure=0
--realm=*
--auto-update-nat=1
--username=myaccount
--password=yourpasswordhere
--add-codec=pcma
--add-codec=pcmu
--null-audio
--auto-answer=200
--auto-play
--auto-conf
--play-file=/tmp/myaudio.wav
--duration=52
--max-calls=1

However I noticed that
(1)if Server terminates the call and sends a new call, PJSUA doesn't start
playing audio from start. It looks like it connects to a bridge where audio
is already being played
(2)When PJSUA finishes playing my audio file, it doesn't terminate the call
but re-play audio file untill duration(duration=52) is reached.

Can someone please guide me to overcome above 2 issues?
Are there any config options which I'm missing?

Thanking you in advance,