Call recording doesn't stop after ending call

Thanks Bill,

I have tried creating log file. After examining it, I have observed that
the BYE packet is received and the call termination is proper. But there is
no statement indicating that the recording has been completed.

But when I exit the pjsua client by pressing 'q', only then there appears
following statement in log file:

    13:58:11.904       call.wav  .Pool is not released by application,
releasing now

This seems to be the reason that the file size of call.wav continues to
grow even if the call is ended. The file only closes properly when the
client is properly terminated (and remains open even if the call is
terminated properly :( )

Regards,