Call recording doesn't stop after ending call

I am running pjsua in daemon mode to record incoming calls. I use the
following command to launch pjsua:

./pjsua-arm-linux --null audio --rec-file=call.wav --auto-rec

At startup of pjsua, the size of the file call.wav is 0 bytes. After
starting the call, the size of call.wav starts to increase. But even if the
call has been terminated from the other end, the size of call.wav continues
to increase.

If pjsua is terminated gracefully i.e by pressing 'q', I am able to play
the recorded file, but if i terminate it using Ctrl-C i cannot play sound
file.

Can someone provide solution/patch to fix this issue?