Can I reliably send data using a pjmedia ice transport?

I have studied PJSIP for a few days, and now I know how to establish an ICE based media connection for basic audio transmission.

It seems that the audio data is transmitted using RTP packets, which may lost during the transmission.

What should I do if I want to send some custom data (arbitrary bytes, which may be very long) using an established ICE transport?