Calling pjmedia_tp_adapter_create multiple times will hit a media transport limit

Hi Pjsip-Experts,
I am using the pjsua interface of pjsip library version 2.3.

I added a custom media transport using the function
pjmedia_tp_adapter_create inside the callback on_create_media_transport.
After 32 calls which were all disconnected properely it get the log:
"Unable to create media transport: Too many objects of the specified
type" and it is not possible to do any calls any more.

After digging into the library i think that the problem comes from the
"pjmedia_transport *base_tp" parameter of pjmedia_tp_adapter_create
which is created in library but never destroyed. Using
pjmedia_transport_close for "base_tp" solves the problem.
Since "base_tp" is created inside the pjsip-library i would expect that
it is destroyed inside the psjip-library as well.

Did i misunderstand something or is it this a bug in library?

Best,
Martin

--
Martin Weishart