Video Orientation Remote Notification

Hi Harold,

I'm currently using SIP MESSAGE as you suggest.  I'm finding that it is not
ideal since there can be considerable latency in the relay of SIP messages
when a particular user has registered multiple times within the
registration timeout period. (e.g. forcfully restarting the client app).

I'm hoping that someone can chime in about switching to RTCP or RTP for
message passing.  Any thoughts on this?

Thanks