audio not working pjsip2.3 android

Hi,

The call dump stats don't appear in the log, I'm not sure why that is.
Look for the following code in pjsua_app.c:

         /* Dump media state upon disconnected */
         if (1) {
             PJ_LOG(5,(THIS_FILE,
                 "Call %d disconnected, dumping media stats..",
                 call_id));
             log_call_dump(call_id);
         }

The log_call_dump() dumps the RTCP stats, including the number of
packets sent and received, a very useful first step to see if media was
flowing. Try to get this information to appear in log.

The log has a lot of ICE activity, I don't have time to sort through it
all. Sorry I can't be more help,

Bill