No audio when call is established

Thanks Niels.

I'm running on an Arm based system running a Debian variant.  There is no
on board audio, so I have a Sabrent USB sound card which shows up as a
C-Media Electronics audio adapter.  I've got sound working and can play
audio as well as record via the USB sound card.  The system only has one
network adapter (eth0).  IPtables is not running.  When a call is
established, no audio is heard on either end.  DTMF from the other end is
detected by pjsip.  The call is routing through an Asterisk server.
Asterisk shows no errors or warnings.