PJSIP and GPIO < pjsip Digest, Vol 90, Issue 5>

Hi Hoggins,
to accomplish that easy task, I suggest you to modify "simple_pjsua"
code, that is more readable and easier than pjsua code.

Please have a look to SLM-PjBERRY module:
http://www.en.lugato.it/slm_pjberry_en.html

It turns a Raspberry in a complete audio/video SIP-VOIP station and it
comes to you with a uSD that carries Linux-Rasbpian distribution and
pjsip/pjmedia already installed with video support enabled, together
with an easy to build modified version of opensource "simple_pjsua",
named "simple_slpjsua" in a separate folder. Please consider that
installing pjsip/pjmedia with video support on Rasbpian is not an easy task.

Among many other I/O, it has a rugged 500mA 12V output that you can turn
on or off by simply calling a library function, as shown by
"simple_slpjsua" code sample.

if you are going to use SLM-PjBERRY module, I will tell you how to
modify "simple_slpjsua" code to solve your problem ;)

Best regards
Silvio