PJProject 2.4 SVN revision 5143 Will Not Build Shared Libraries ( for me )

On Tue, Aug 4, 2015 at 5:02 PM, Joshua Colp <jcolp at digium.com> wrote:

> That shows that they are being built as shared libraries. Have you
> examined the entire system to make sure there aren't two installs? Every
> case I've seen with this has been because there are two pjproject installs
> (usually one in /usr and another in /usr/local)

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly, Joshua,

You are right; nothing looks "wrong".  That's what's driving me nuts.

However, I just went back and double checked the system in case this was me
having a bad case of stupid:

# updatedb ; locate libpj.so
../sources.d/pjproject.svn/pjlib/lib/libpj.so
../sources.d/pjproject.svn/pjlib/lib/libpj.so.2
/usr/lib/libpj.so
/usr/lib/libpj.so.2

... some other similar searches said the same thing.  That, in turn,
matches the output from `ldconfig -p` .

I also note that it's building the video and audio libraries as well, in
spite of the fact I have them 'disabled' in the arguments to `./configure` .

Any other suggestions?

--
    *--Michel R Vaillancourt, **Phone Systems Rocketeer and CEO*
    *JKL-5 Groupe Inc.: "The center of your telephony service needs"*
    michel at jkl5group.com
    http://www.jkl5group.com
    Find us on Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/pages/JKL-5-Groupe-Inc/138658849488954>