Bug in splitcomb.c

Hi,

I've discovered a bug in splitcomb.c.  The bug was initially reported in
ticket 1249:

"When splitcomb's put_frame() is called with frame type NONE, it will
generate zero-frame for its reversed channels, if any. The bug was in this
zero-frame generation, i.e: bzero'd one-channel-size buffer with
multichannel-size length."

It was fixed in change set 3548. However, it appears to have been
re-introduced by change set 3664 when the PJMEDIA_PIA_xxx macros were added
to the file... probably a cut-and-paste error.

It was time consuming to tracking this down, as the memory overwrite was
corrupting a media port structure in another part of the system.  This bug
has been in place for about three years... doesn't anyone use
splitcomb's???  I am using it to create stereo wave files.  I found others
on the net that have tried doing the same thing with no luck... maybe it
was because of this bug.

Nevertheless I am very impressed with pjsip and its functionality.

I am new to PJSIP... Is this the correct place to report bugs?

Thanks
Dave Richards