video call

Hi,

For video there is no conference bridge, the video device is connected
directly to the video stream. There is a video tee port object which
allows the camera device to feed both a video preview window and the
outgoing stream. Audio and video are recorded separately and have
separate stream objects and RTP streams. Synchronization is
theoretically possible at the receiving endpoint using RTP timestamps,
but I don't think PJSIP implements any stream synchronization (I could
be wrong).

Bill